Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
My 11 year old daughter decided to relieve her boredom today by baking, being the neglectful parent that I am I let her get on with it and prepared myself for the resulting chaos,,,but boy did she surprise me,,,they are delicious,,,and all her own work.
- Preheat the oven to 200c and line a 12 muffin tin with muffin cases.
- Sieve all the dry ingredients (except the strawberry flakes) into a large bowl.
- Mix the oil, milk and eggs together and add to the flour mixture.
- Stir well and fold in the strawberry flakes.
- Divide equally between the 12 muffin cases.
- Bake for 20 mins.