Loryn's awesome stuffed mushrooms
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute the garlic and mushroom stems in butter, 5-7 minutes. Allow to cool.
- 2Mix the softened cream cheese with other ingredients, then incorporate the stems and garlic mix.
- 3Stuff the mushrooms with a spoonful of filling each.
- 4Place the mushrooms 1 inch apart on a baking sheet. Sprinkle tops with additional shredded parmesan, if desired.
- 5Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes (you're looking for a slight brown crust on the filling).
- 6Let sit 5 minutes and eat!
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Loryn's Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.0
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 50.4 mg
- Sodium 213.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: