- 453.59 g button mushroom
- 226.79 g cream cheese
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese, shredded
- 59.14 ml goldfish crackers, Parmesan Cheese, crushed
- 5-7 minced garlic cloves
- 14.79 ml mushroom stems, minced
- 14.79 ml onion powder
- 14.79 ml butter
- 0.25 ml black pepper, to taste
- 0.25 ml cayenne pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute the garlic and mushroom stems in butter, 5-7 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Mix the softened cream cheese with other ingredients, then incorporate the stems and garlic mix.
- Stuff the mushrooms with a spoonful of filling each.
- Place the mushrooms 1 inch apart on a baking sheet. Sprinkle tops with additional shredded parmesan, if desired.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes (you're looking for a slight brown crust on the filling).
- Let sit 5 minutes and eat!