Recipe by HappyCookingMommy
Lorrie Ann Buckley, owner and head Chef at Taste & See Catering in Orlando, FL shared this recipe with our Mother's of Preschoolers Group yesterday and it was a huge hit, to say the least. Enjoy!
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup marsala wine
- 1⁄4 cup sherry wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together flour, salt , pepper and oregano.
- Halve the chicken breasts and pound until 1/4 inch thick.
- Coat chicken with the flour mixture.
- In large skillet, melt butetr and oil over medium heat.
- Place chicken in the pan and lightly brown.
- Turn over chicken and add mushrooms.
- Pour sherry and marsala wine and cover.
- Turn once until juices run clear.
- Serve with Caprese Salad. (Fresh mozzarella , sliced. Fresh Tomato, sliced. Fresh basil, rolled and sliced into ribbons. Drizzle of Balsamic Glaze.).