Lorrie Ann Buckley, owner and head Chef at Taste & See Catering in Orlando, FL shared this recipe with our Mother's of Preschoolers Group yesterday and it was a huge hit, to say the least. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together flour, salt , pepper and oregano.
- 2Halve the chicken breasts and pound until 1/4 inch thick.
- 3Coat chicken with the flour mixture.
- 4In large skillet, melt butetr and oil over medium heat.
- 5Place chicken in the pan and lightly brown.
- 6Turn over chicken and add mushrooms.
- 7Pour sherry and marsala wine and cover.
- 8Turn once until juices run clear.
- 9Serve with Caprese Salad. (Fresh mozzarella , sliced. Fresh Tomato, sliced. Fresh basil, rolled and sliced into ribbons. Drizzle of Balsamic Glaze.).
Browse Our Top European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lorrie Ann's Chicken Marsala
Serving Size: 1 (334 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 572.9
- Calories from Fat 253
- Total Fat 28.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 106.0 mg
- Sodium 541.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 26.7 g