Prep 2 hrs
Cook 20 mins
REALLY GOOD! Fancy enough for a dinner party...
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 4 large salmon fillets (skinned)
- 3⁄4 lb large shrimp (cooked, peeled, chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup onion (minced)
- 1⁄4 cup parsley (minced)
- 1 tablespoon capers (drained, rinsed, minced)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- salt & fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- lemon wedge
- Combine the lemon juice, wine garlic and oil.
- Reserve 1/4 cup.
- Add rest to salmon. Cover. Chill 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, combine shrimp, onion, parsley, capers, herbs, beadcrumbs, mayonnaise and parmesan.
- Heat oven 400.
- Place salmon and marinade in a 9x9.
- Bake 10 minutes. Top with shrimp mix and reserved marinade.
- Bake 10 more minutes.
- Serve with lemons.
Very good! The recipe doesn't say exactly what to do with the reserved marinade, though. I used it to cook the shrimp in for added flavor.