Prep 1 hr 15 mins
Cook 6 mins
This is easy and delish...
- 2 lbs shrimp (peeled, deveined)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 tablespoon rosemary (minced)
- 1 tablespoon thyme (minced)
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne
- Combine all. Let stand 1 hour. Drain, reserving marinade.
- Heat broiler.
- Thread shrimp onto soaked wooden skewers.
- Broil 2-3 minutes each side, brushing with marinade, or until slightly charred, but not over cooked!