Prep 30 mins
Cook 4 hrs
I found this on Kraftfoods.com. It says that you may substitute cooked chicken, turkey or ham for ground beef and also a variety of cheese blends or cream soups.
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic and herb seasoning
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 cups shredded cheese (original author recommends Italian blend)
- 2 cups small shell pasta (small shells, bow ties, etc)
- Cook and drain ground beef, crumbling as you cook.
- Spray the inside of slow-cooker with vegetable spray to minimize sticking.
- Add mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, milk, seasonings and cheese to slow-cooker.
- Stir in ground beef and pasta.
- Mix well.
- Cook on low for 4 to 5 house depending on type of pasta used.