Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 5 slices soft bread, cut in 1/2-inch cubes
- 3⁄4 lb grated longhorn cheese (about 3 cups)
- 6 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1 dash Accent seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup chopped ham
- 1⁄4 cup grated onion
- Spread bread cubes in greased 2-quart dish.
- Sprinkle with longhorn cheese.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over cheese/bread mixture.
- Cover with foil and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Uncover and bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.