Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve this main course salad with fresh cut fruit for a light, easy and delicious meal.
- 12 ounces mixed salad greens
- 2 cups left over cooked beef, cut in strips
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1⁄2 cup sliced onion
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup sliced red pepper
- 1⁄2 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 2 ounces sliced black olives, Drained (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free French dressing
- In a large salad bowl, place salad mix; set aside.
- place beef in zip top bag with chili powder.Seal bag tightly and shake untill meat is coated.
- Add meat and remaining ingredients to salad.
- Serve immediately.