1/1 Photo of Lone Star Coleslaw
I do love coleslaw and there are so many variations! This one is adapted from Katie Brown Entertains cookbook. She suggests serving this slaw with Chili Rubbed Flank Steak and Jalapeno Corn Bread. You can make this a day in advance.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups shredded cabbage (you can use green and red cabbage)
- 3 carrots, peeled and shredded
- 2 bunches radishes, thinly sliced in rounds
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper
- 1Mix the cabbage, carrots, and radishes. Set aside.
- 2Mix mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, sugar, Tabasco sauce and cayenne pepper in a large bowl with a whisk until smooth.
- 3Add the dressing to the slaw and toss to combine.
- 4Salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lone Star Coleslaw
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.3
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 11.4 mg
- Sodium 362.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 1.2 g