Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
You can use this on any meat. The sesame seeds is what makes this recipe!
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 chopped chives
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Marinate overnight in a zip lock bag.
- This recipe is enough for 3 lbs of your favorite meat.
Enjoyed this very much. Tasted a bit Japanese. The marinade hit the spot and was different. The fresh herbs made it great. We made it with Mashed Potatoes with Garlic, Basil and Chives Mashed Potatoes with Garlic, Basil and Chives and steamed broccoli. Delicious meal. (Also had two uses for the fresh chives!)Kids, adults and seniors all ate it up. Thanks for posting cooking_geek!
5 starts indeed!
Our family all agreed - 5 stars!