This came to me via email and I had to share! I don't think it can get any better than this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Part 1: Cut off the top 1/2 inch of artichokes, trim the stem and snip the leaf tips.
- 2Combine the ingredients from part 1 in a large saucepan, add the artichokes and enough water to cover, weigh them down with a few plates.
- 3Bring to a boil and continue to boil until a knife can easily penetrate the stems.
- 4Drain and cool.
- 5Part 2: Combine the mayo and lemon juice, dill, shallots, white pepper, and mix well.
- 6Add the lobster or seafood combo and stir to coat.
- 7Take the cooled artichokes and cut in half length wise.
- 8Remove the"choke.
- 9"brush the artichoke on all sides with olive oil and place on a preheated grill or under the broiler.
- 10Cook until warmed through but don't burn!
- 11Remove and fill the cavity with the filling.
- 12Sprinkle with cheese and serve.
Browse Our Top Lobster Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lobster Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lobster Stuffed Artichoke
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.6
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 289.4 mg
- Sodium 2295.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.8 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 43.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: