Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Like loaded baked potatoes? Then try this at your next dinner!
- 5 1⁄2 cups mashed potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 slices bacon, fully cooked and crumbled
- Mix the first 7 ingredients in a bowl; beat medium speed with a mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Spread into a 13x9x2-inch pan that is lightly sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Sprinkle with cheese and top with bacon.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.