another one from the 2008 Pillsbury Bake-off.
Make and share this Loaded Baked Potato Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) canpillsbury refridgerated prepared pizza crust
- 1 medium white potato
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) boxfrozen frozen cut broccoli in cheese sauce
- 2⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing
- 1 cup colby-monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 5 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 small tomato, seeded and chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Heat oven to 375º. Spray a large cookie sheet with Pam. Unroll pizza crust onto cookie sheet and roll into a 13x9 rectangle.
- Bake 10-13 minutes or until light golden brown. Set aside.
- Pierce potato with fork and microwave 4-5 minutes, or until tender. Cover, let stand 5 minutes. When cool enough to handle, peel and cut into 1/4" cubes.
- In small bowl mix potato, oil, salt & pepper and set aside.
- Cook broccoli in microwave as directed on box. Place in small bowl to cool slightly.
- MIx sour cream and ranch dressing in small bowl. Spread on pizza crust to within 1" of edge. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of cheese over top. Sprinkle with bacon.
- Spread broccoli and potatoes over bacon. Top with tomatoes, onions, and remanining cheese.
- Bake 15-20 min or until crust is brown and cheese is melted.
I also found this on the Pillsbury site and decided to look it up to see if anyone had posted it. I'm glad I found it! I used a par-baked Boboli crust, added a little extra ranch dressing, used plain broccoli and subbed canned sliced new potatoes instead of microwaving a potato. It was pretty well received by the entire family and it tasted pretty similar to a loaded baked potato from Wendy's. I will definitely make this again.
Fun to make, and delicious :)
The first time I tried this I made it as written and thought it was good, but missing something. I tried it again last night but sprinkled the crust with garlic salt before baking and used half of the dry ranch packet with the sour cream rather than dressing and it turned out MUCH better!! Thanks for posting!