1/1 Photo of Loaded Baked Potato Pizza
another one from the 2008 Pillsbury Bake-off.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) can pillsbury refridgerated prepared pizza crust
- 1 medium white potato
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen frozen cut broccoli in cheese sauce
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing
- 1 cup colby-monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 5 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 small tomato, seeded and chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1Heat oven to 375º. Spray a large cookie sheet with Pam. Unroll pizza crust onto cookie sheet and roll into a 13x9 rectangle.
- 2Bake 10-13 minutes or until light golden brown. Set aside.
- 3Pierce potato with fork and microwave 4-5 minutes, or until tender. Cover, let stand 5 minutes. When cool enough to handle, peel and cut into 1/4" cubes.
- 4In small bowl mix potato, oil, salt & pepper and set aside.
- 5Cook broccoli in microwave as directed on box. Place in small bowl to cool slightly.
- 6MIx sour cream and ranch dressing in small bowl. Spread on pizza crust to within 1" of edge. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of cheese over top. Sprinkle with bacon.
- 7Spread broccoli and potatoes over bacon. Top with tomatoes, onions, and remanining cheese.
- 8Bake 15-20 min or until crust is brown and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Loaded Baked Potato Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.9
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 38.2 mg
- Sodium 455.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 8.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust