1/1 Photo of Loaded Baked Potato Casserole
Simple potato casserole got the recipe from hungry jack and its fantastic and simple who doesnt love simple :) You can mix and match ingredients depending on your tastes. Enjoy!
My Private Note
1/2 cup ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees F
- 2Spray a 13 x 9 inch Baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- 3Combine evaporated milk, water, butter, potato slices and sauce mix in a 5-quart pot.
- 4Cook over medium heat, just until mixture comes to a boil. Remove from heat.
- 5Stir in sour cream and chives or green onions.
- 6Pour into prepared pan and sprinkle with cheese.
- 7Bake 40 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Loaded Baked Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 371.7
- Calories from Fat 286
- Total Fat 31.8 g
- Saturated Fat 19.4 g
- Cholesterol 95.0 mg
- Sodium 311.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 11.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Hungry Jack cheddar and bacon potato mix