Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My friend Liz made these meatballs for me and they're awesome! The sauce is so sweet and delicious. Liz said she often triples the meat and doubles the sauce and that they freeze and reheat beautifully. She often makes this dish for a new neighbor, a family that just had a new baby etc.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Have a glass casserole dish ready.
- Combine sauce ingredients in a sauce pan and boil for 5 minutes.
- Combine meatball ingredients and shape into small meatballs.
- Place meatballs in the sauce that is still hot and boiling. Put mixture into a glass casserole dish and bake, uncovered, for 2 hours at 350 degrees.
- This is delicious served over rice, noodles or pasta.