Recipe by CGchef
This is a simple chili dip recipe from my sister. It's great to bring to a party. especially at last notice. This is always a hit and can be cooked before you go to the party or when you get there. This is always gone first when my sister bring this anywhere and it's always requested!
- 16 ounces no-bean chili (I use Hormel)
- 16 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 16 ounces cheddar cheese (fine and shredded)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread the softened cream cheese down, so it's even across, on the bottom of a 9 X 13 glass pan.
- Do the same with the chili.
- Now add the cheese to top.
- Place in oven for about 10 minutes of until the cheese has melted and it is warm all the way through.
- (Some ovens are hotter or cooler than mine. Adjust you cook time to your oven.).
- Serve with chips and enjoy!