Easy Hot Chili Dip
a very easy way to make this. If you are in a rush(company, or a game) this will work for you. My friend and I came up with this.. It's best to use rubber gloves when working with hot peppers.
- Ready In:
- 32 ounces canned chili without beans
- 16 ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 3 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 3 green onions, peeled and chopped
- Mix all ingredients in a large microwavable bowl.
- Heat until cheese is melted, stirring to blend.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation