Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
If you're Romanian you love this already. Even if you're not you'll love it once you try it. As long as you like smoked meat. The vinegar is optional, myself I like it without.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans beans
- 3 (15 ounce) cans chicken stock
- 200 g smoked pork
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons vinegar (optional)
- salt and pepper
- Saute oil and flour together until light brown.
- Add onion and paprika, saute for 10 minutes.
- Add the cubed pork, saute for 5 minutes.
- Add bean and stock and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Season with vinegar, salt and pepper.