Aussie mum 2_2's Note:
Delicious sounding little fritters will be making soon and posting a photo, can't remember where I got it from.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 300 g chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 egg
- 2 green onions, very thinly sliced
- 200 g greek feta, coarsely crumbled
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 35 g sesame seeds
- olive oil, for shallow-frying
- 2 cups loosely packed herbs, including mint leaves, flat-leaf parsley leaves, dill sprigs and chervil sprigs
- 200 g sugar snap peas, blanched
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 8 leaves cos lettuce, washed and dried
- 1Process chickpeas, cumin and egg in a food processor until almost smooth.
- 2Transfer to a small bowl and stir in remaining ingredients,
- 3then season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- 4Form level tablespoonfuls of mixture into 4cm rounds,
- 5then shallow-fry fritters, in batches, in hot olive oil for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden;
- 6drain on absorbent paper.
- 7Makes about 24 fritters.
- 8For herb salad, combine herbs and peas in a bowl,
- 9drizzle with oil and vinegar,
- 10season to taste and toss gently to combine.
- 11Divide lettuce leaves among plates and top with warm fritters and herb salad.
- 12Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Little Feta and Chickpea Fritters With Herb Salad
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 452.8
- Calories from Fat 278
- Total Fat 30.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 91.0 mg
- Sodium 808.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 16.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar