1 hr 30 mins
Haven't tried it yet, but it's a little less sinless than the real thing! Adapted from FatFree Vegan Kitchen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Use a 9-inch springform pan to prepare a pie crust as described in 1-1/2 Ingredient Fiber Crust. Set aside.
- 2Preheat the oven to 350.
- 3Blend together tofu and cream cheese in food processor until smooth. Add sugar and eggnog, and blend again in processor until sugar is dissolved, about 3 minutes.
- 4Add remaining ingredients and process for about 3 more minutes, until mixture is completely smooth.
- 5Pour into prepared pie crust and bake for approximately 55 minutes, but do not allow pie to brown at all.
- 6Filling will set as it chills, so it should be a little jiggly when removed from oven.
- 7Allow to cool to room temperature, then refrigerate until set.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lite Eggnog Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.0
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 21.5 mg
- Sodium 133.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 20.6 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: