Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This makes a great lite soup that everyone loves. And no one will know that it's low in calories.
- 4 cups fat free chicken broth
- 4 cups water
- 3 (5 ounce) boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes (Rotel is a spicy tomato pepper mixture)
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 cup skim milk
- 12 ounces Velveeta reduced fat cheese product
- 1⁄4 cup sauteed onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Boil chicken in water& broth till tender.
- Cut into bite size pieces and return to broth.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Boil on medium heat about 20 minutes.
- Stir often.