Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
This dressing is from the world renowned Esalen Institute in Big Sur, CA. With almost no oil, this is very popular with the calorie counting spa guests.
- 1⁄4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup tamari soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 scallions, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Place all ingredients in blender or whisk by hand.
- Add water to get to desired consistency.
- This dressing will keep for several days in the fridge.