Recipe by Dine & Dish
This is a chocolate chip cookie recipe that my friend DeLynn's best friend gave to us. This is the recipe I use for normal chocolate chip cookies, but I've recently been making them with Nestlé's new White & Milk Chocolate Swirled chips. This is a yummy soft and delicious cookie!
Top Review by J-Lynn
Good cookies! I made exactly as directed, except with only 2 cups chocolate chips. I did discover that at 350, the cookies needed to be taken out of the oven while just beginning to brown at the edges- they the are perfect when cooled. At 325, they spread out much more and I got a thinner cookie. Perfect choc. chip recipe, and makes a good amount of large cookies. I got maybe 6 dozen 4inch cookies?
- 1 1⁄2 cups butter or 1 1⁄2 cups margarine
- 1 1⁄4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups Nestle semi-sweet and white chocolate swirled chocolate morsels, divided (You can also use semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and eggs in a large bowl.
- Stir in the flour, baking soda and salt.
- Stir in 2 cups of Swirled Chocolate Chips.
- Drop dough by rounded measuring tablespoons, about 2-inches apart, onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Place the several of the reserved swirled chocolate chips on top of each cookie.
- Bake 9 to 12 minutes or until light brown.
- Cool slightly.
- Remove from cookie sheet.
- Cool on wire rack.