Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
Quite possibly the best chilli ever! Seriously it's that good!
- 907.18 g chicken breasts, pulled
- 1182.95 ml water
- 7 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 9.85 ml garlic powder
- 4 (1757.67 g) can great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (878.83 g) can navy beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (226.79 g) canchopped green chilies
- 4.92 ml salt
- 9.85 ml ground cumin
- 9.85 ml dried oregano
- 4.92 ml pepper
- 2.46 ml cayenne pepper
- 473.18 ml sour cream
- 236.59 ml heavy whipping cream
- 1. Bring the water, bullion cubes, and onion to a boil.
- 2. Add the chicken
- 3. Add the beans, green chilies and spices.
- 4. Reduce heat; simmer for 20 minutes.
- 5. Remove from the heat; stir in sour cream and cream.
Very delicious! I doubled the spices