Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 passion fruit, skinned and seeded
- 1⁄4 cup vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1⁄4 cup mango sorbet, softened
- 1⁄4 cup vodka
- 1 cup Brut champagne
- 2 butter cookies, crumbled
- Halve the passion fruit and, using a wooden spoon or rubber spatula, scrape the pulp through a fine-mesh sieve set over a bowl. Discard the remaining seeds and pulp.
- In a medium bowl, combine the ice cream and sorbet. Pour in the vodka and whisk lightly. Stir in the passion-fruit purée and then fold in the Champagne.
- Sprinkle the cookies evenly among 4 martini glasses. Top each with the vodka mixture and serve immediately. YIELD Serves 4.