Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
Made from the ELIXIER of the Islands, the base for these delicious drinks is of course RUM--ENJOY.
Make and share this Liquers recipe from Food.com.
- 3 lbs sugar
- 3 cups water
- 750 ml white rum
- 375 ml puncheon rum (over proof)
CREME DE MENTH
- 3 -4 drops peppermint extract
- 3 -4 drops green food coloring (or to taste)
- 3 -4 drops anise essence, no food coloring (or to taste)
- 3 -4 drops mandarin orange essence
- 2 -3 drops red food coloring
- 2 -3 drops yellow food coloring (or to taste)
- 4 -5 drops very strong coffee extract (or to taste)
- Make a light syrup with sugar & water.
- While still warm (NOT COOL ) add rum & essence.
- When cool pour into empty rum bottles -- no need to sterilize as the alcohol has already done that -- drink & enjoy.