1/2 Photos of Linguine with White Clam Sauce
This tastes like linguine I've eaten in Italian restaurants. It is quick and easy, and has become a favorite in our house.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare linguine according to package directions.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Heat oil in saucepan over medium heat.
- 4Add garlic and leeks, and cook until soft, 3-5 minutes.
- 5Add wine, pepper, and oregano.
- 6Cook over high heat until reduced by half.
- 7Watch it carefully, stir it and make sure it does not burn.
- 8Reduce heat to medium and stir in clams with juice.
- 9Heat through and add pasta.
- 10Cover tightly and cook over LOW heat (DO NOT BOIL) 2-3 minutes so pasta begins to absorb some of the broth.
- 11Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Clams Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linguine with White Clam Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (330 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 561.6
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 50.9 mg
- Sodium 99.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 27.4 g