Linguine With Creamy White Clam Sauce
The yummiest white clam sauce I have ever had. Goes together in minutes.
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 4 (6 ounce) cans chopped clams, drained,reserve juice
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1 lb linguine, cooked to pkg directions
- salt and pepper
- grated parmesan cheese
- Saute garlic and parsley over medium heat in butter and olive oil; do not brown garlic.
- Add reserved clam juices, heavy cream and wine.
- Simmer, uncovered until mixture is reduce to thin sauce consistency for about 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add clams and warm through.
- Add cooked linguine to pan and toss to coat.
- Top with Parmesan cheese and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 10 more