Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Mom's cheap, quick, and easy way to feed four boys.
Make and share this Linguine with red clam sauce recipe from Food.com.
- olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 4 cans minced clams
- 2 jars spaghetti sauce (I recommend tomato & basil)
- 1 (1 lb) box linguine
- romano cheese
- Start water for linguine.
- While waiting for water to boil, combine enough oil to cover bottom of medium pot, garlic, and clams with juice in pot and simmer for 5 minutes.
- add spaghetti sauce to pot and simer 20 minutes.
- when linguine is finished cooking, drain and mix in Ramano cheese to taste.
- combine noodles with sauce mixture.
- enjoy with fresh Italian bread.