Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Mom's cheap, quick, and easy way to feed four boys.
Make and share this Linguine with red clam sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Start water for linguine.
- While waiting for water to boil, combine enough oil to cover bottom of medium pot, garlic, and clams with juice in pot and simmer for 5 minutes.
- add spaghetti sauce to pot and simer 20 minutes.
- when linguine is finished cooking, drain and mix in Ramano cheese to taste.
- combine noodles with sauce mixture.
- enjoy with fresh Italian bread.