Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a nice meatless pasta dish with an Asian flair. It also makes a tasty side dish with grilled meats or fish.
- Cook linguine just until done (al dente).
- Trim green onions and cut lengthwise into long thin threads, including green tops.
- While noodles are cooking, heat butter and sesame oil in a large skillet.
- Stir in green onions. Cook for 1 minute or until onions are wilted. Add soy sauce, ginger and garlic powder.
- Add drained pasta, toss well and serve.
Soooo delicious! Everything was spot on. I had to use spaghetti and when it was time to mix the pasta and onions, I cooked them in the pan together for a minute or two. I think I could eat the full recipe by myself! Thanks for sharing the keeper recipe.
This is amazing! I added thinly sliced mini bell peppers as I had lot in the fridge to use up. Also used fresh ginger and garlic. The flavors blended beautifully, even better the next day. For what it's worth it's good cold too. DH asked why there was no meat! DUH. Thanks for an easy, quick and tasty recipe. Will be making this often.
I made this for my lunch, twice this week already. I love this quick and easy to make recipe. Wow, it has so much flavor. It was wonderful by itself and also used as a side. Made exactly as written and wouldn't change a thing. Thank you for sharing a simple recipe that I will be enjoying often. Kudos to you for making it into my Favorites Cookbook for 2014. Made for Best of 2013 Tag Game.