Recipe by ugogirl
This is a nice meatless pasta dish with an Asian flair. It also makes a tasty side dish with grilled meats or fish.
Top Review by Lucky in Bayview
Soooo delicious! Everything was spot on. I had to use spaghetti and when it was time to mix the pasta and onions, I cooked them in the pan together for a minute or two. I think I could eat the full recipe by myself! Thanks for sharing the keeper recipe.
- 8 ounces linguine
- 1 bunch green onion
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 -2 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook linguine just until done (al dente).
- Trim green onions and cut lengthwise into long thin threads, including green tops.
- While noodles are cooking, heat butter and sesame oil in a large skillet.
- Stir in green onions. Cook for 1 minute or until onions are wilted. Add soy sauce, ginger and garlic powder.
- Add drained pasta, toss well and serve.