Recipe by MsPia
I perfectly remember the first time Judy made this recipe. She was so exited. She loved it.
Top Review by mary winecoff
Very good pasta dish. I cut down on the olive oil by sauteing the shrimp in the leftover oil from the asparagus. I also only added about 2 Tablespoons of oil to the complete pasta dish. I loved the light flavor of the dish especially the dill. Made for Zaar Tag.
- 16 ounces linguine
- 10 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut onto 2-inch pieces
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and divined
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons dill, chopped
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook linguine al dente.
- Meanwhile in a 12 inch skillet heat 2 tablespoons olive oil, add asparagus and cook until crisp tender, stirring occasionally. With slotted spoon remove asparagus to a large bowl.
- Heat 4 tablespoons of oil in skillet to medium high heat; add shrimp. Cook shrimp about 3 minutes, until pink. Remove shrimp to bowl with asparagus.
- Add to bowl, lemon juice, dill, mustard salt and pepper and remaining 4 tablespoons of olive oil. Toss to mix well.
- Drain pasta; toss with shrimp mixture until thoroughly combined.