- 1 (10 ounce) package Brussels sprouts (fresh or frozen)
- 1 lb green beans, fresh or 1 lb green beans, frozen if fresh cut ends off
- 4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons margarine
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- salt and pepper, to taste
- balsamic vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil brussels sprouts and green beans until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain well and set aside.
- On medium heat, in a frying pan, melt butter.
- Add garlic, and let brown just a little bit.
- Add brussels sprouts and green beans, and toss in butter.
- Salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve with a little Balsamic vinegar sprinkled over the top.