Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Oh man, this is GOOD!
- 1 (10 ounce) package Brussels sprouts (fresh or frozen)
- 1 lb green beans, fresh or 1 lb green beans, frozen if fresh cut ends off
- 4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons margarine
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- salt and pepper, to taste
- balsamic vinegar
- Boil brussels sprouts and green beans until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain well and set aside.
- On medium heat, in a frying pan, melt butter.
- Add garlic, and let brown just a little bit.
- Add brussels sprouts and green beans, and toss in butter.
- Salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve with a little Balsamic vinegar sprinkled over the top.
This was a simple dish to make. I used larger bags of the veggies. I also added in a chopped onion. The flavor was good. I enjoyed this dish. I will be making this again. Thanks for posting this recipe.
Sorry not impressed with the taste and the appearance is messy and dark IMO
This was good and easy to make. I followed the recipe exactly as written other then I couldn't find a 10 ounce package of brussel sprouts so used a 16 ounce bag of baby brussel sprouts. Nice simple side dish.