Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These mushrooms are great served with just about anything... They have a little kick, with LOTS of FLAVOR! I hope you will enjoy them as much as I do!
- 16 large mushrooms, stems removed
- 2 (6 ounce) cans shrimp, drained or 16 large shrimp, fresh, shells and tails removed
- 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce, to taste (found in Asian section in the supermarket or in Asian Market)
- 1 teaspoon chili-garlic sauce, to taste (found in Asian section in the supermarket, in Asian Market)
- Ritz cracker, 1 sleeve
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 lemon, juice of, divided
- Wipe off any dirt on mushrooms with a dry paper towel. Remove stems, and put mushrooms in a 9x13" pan.
- If Using Canned Shrimp:.
- Mince the shrimp between your fingers. Add Siracchia and chili garlic sauce to shrimp, starting with 1 teaspoons each, and mix together well. Spoon mixture into each mushroom cap. Set aside.
- If Using Fresh Shrimp:.
- Set a shrimp inside of each mushroom cap. Mix Siraccha sauce and chili sauce together, starting with 1 teaspoons each, and spoon over shrimp. Set aside.
- Crush Ritz crackers with hands, into a med. size bowl. Add Parmesan cheese, juice of 1/2 lemon, and melted butter, and mix well.
- Top each mushroom with a generous portion of cracker mixture. Squeeze the other half of lemon over all.
- Bake at 350, for 10-12 minutes until mushrooms are done and top is lightly browned.