Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I had a bean dip at one of my favorite restaurants one time years ago, and asked for the recipe, but they wouldn't give it to me, just the ingredients not the amounts, so I went home and experimented until I came up with the exact duplicate... It is AMAZING and will have you licking the bowl clean!
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped fine
- 3⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 3 teaspoons horseradish
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup sweet hot dog relish
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained
- Mix garlic, onion, horseradish, dry mustard, sour cream, and relish in a bowl, and refrigerate 6-24 hours.
- Drain beans, and add to mixture. Chill.
- Serve with assorted crackers. Great with bagel or pita chips too.
This dip sounds so GROSS...lol...but everyone said it tastes great so i gave it a try and after sitting overnight...WOW....it was like a circus in your mouth, so much going on...crazy good! :O)
Sooo weird and delicious :) My husband loved it! Many thanks
Delicious! This is so tasty. The sweet relish is wonderful in this. I love kidney beans. I will be making this often. Thanks for sharing!