1 hr 15 mins
Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
I love experimenting in the kitchen, and this is one that I came up with one night when I felt like having a creamy chicken dish... It was WONDERFUL, so I thought I would share it with you!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 small onion, cut in half, then sliced thin
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup, I used low sodium
- 0.5 (10 7/8 ounce) soup can water
- 2 cups fresh broccoli, cut up
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced thick
- 8 ounces cheese, shredded, I use Mexican blend
- salt & fresh ground pepper, I use Sea salt
- 1/2 cup sweet marsala wine
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Put the chicken breast in a 9x13" baking pan.
- 3Slice the onions, and put over chicken breasts.
- 4In the side of the pan mix the soup and water together. It will be lumpy.
- 5Cut up the fresh broccoli, and put in soup mixture. Mix together.
- 6Add the mushrooms, and mix.
- 7Sprinkle with salt and pepper, to your liking.
- 8Pour the wine into the mixture, and mix well.
- 9Pour over the chicken.
- 10Every 15 minutes spoon the mixture over the chicken while baking. Bake for 45 minutes.
- 11Remove pan from oven, and add the shredded cheese on top.
- 12Put back in the oven, and bake for another 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted.
- 14Note: I pour the extra sauce over my baked potatoes when I make this dish. Delish!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linda's Cheesy Chicken Marsala Divan
Serving Size: 1 (508 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 510.8
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 24.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 104.7 mg
- Sodium 1643.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 43.4 g