1/1 Photo of Lina's Chili Dogs - Sandwich Maker
I decided to dust off my old sandwich cooker. It's something most of us have but just sits. I came up with this and it was a hit with my family. This obviously isn't a "fancy" recipe. But it's a nice quick lunch/dinner or an after school snack! Now, I'm not sure how well they heat up. I made a bunch and froze some. I'll up-date with that information at a later date. The can of chili is NO beans. You might have leftover chili based on the amount of sandwiches you make. All of the amounts are just based on how many people you'll be serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili
- hot dog, sliced
- 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese
- diced onion
- 1Butter or spray pam on your machine. Pre heat it.
- 2Set 2 slices of bread on the machine.
- 3Add a Heaping Table spoon of chili on each slice and spread. Add sliced hot dogs.
- 4Top off with onions and cheese. NOTE - Don't over fill.Top off each with a slice of bread.
- 5Latch the cooker shut and cook for about 3 minutes or till done.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lina's Chili Dogs - Sandwich Maker
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 467.6
- Calories from Fat 274
- Total Fat 30.4 g
- Saturated Fat 16.9 g
- Cholesterol 95.7 mg
- Sodium 1469.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.4 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 26.3 g