Crispy Burritos / Sandwich Maker
- Ready In:
- 2 6-inch flour tortillas
- beef or pork, shredded and cooked
- refried beans, warmed
- shredded cheese
- Preheat sandwich maker.
- Lightly mist wells with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place a tortilla in the sandwich maker, top with 1 Tbsp.
- each: meat, beans, salsa, and cheese.
- Top with remaining tortilla.
- Close and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream and some shredded lettuce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!