Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
The grown-up version of a childhood favorite drink
- 1⁄2 cup hot water
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 ounces citrus-infused vodka (Smirnoff Citrus Vodka)
- 2 ounces lemon-flavored liqueur (Limoncillo)
- 8 ounces lemonade
- 3 -4 cups ice
- 2 slices lemons
- Combine hot water, sugar, & lemon juice to make thick lemony syrup. Let cool.
- When cooled, combine ¾ oz syrup with vodka, limoncillo, & ice in blender.
- Blend on high until ice is crushed.
- Pour into 2 tall glasses & garnish with lemon slice.