1/2 Photos of Limoncello Oil
Excellent with grilled seafood and shellfish, especially grilled lobster! Can be used immediately or stored for later use. You can use store bought Limoncello or use my recipe to make homemade Limoncello (Limoncello (Lemoncello, Limoncella)). Very pretty in a bottle and makes and excellent gift!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Tie fresh marjoram tightly at the stem end with a string, set aside.
- 2Bring oil, lemon juice and zest to a near-boil in small saucepan over medium heat.
- 3Remove from heat and pour into bowl.
- 4Immediately add marjoram and Limoncello, cover and steep, like tea, 1 hour.
- 5If making a gift bottles, place marjoram sprigs into jar, funnel Limoncello and warm strained oil mixture into jar and seal.
Browse Our Top Cooking Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Limoncello Oil
Serving Size: 1 (360 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.7
- Calories from Fat 228
- Total Fat 25.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: