Recipe by Chef Joey Z.
Prepare to wake up your taste buds! I love lime and Tahiti so thought I'd combine them with a few other ingredients to make a salad dressing. This has quite a bite to it, so use it sparingly on your salad.
Top Review by chef 2 hearts
To soften the bite: 1/2 c water, 1/2 c tahini, 1/4 c lime juice, 1/4 c soy sauce, 1 t. garlic and agave to taste. Blend. This combo is more mild that this recipe. But if you like the zing - make this recipe as is.
- 1⁄2 cup tahiti sesame butter
- 1⁄2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup tamari soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 small garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon sugar (I used Xylitol)
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender add all but the oil.
- Whiz around to break up the garlic.
- Then open the top of the blender and add the oil in a slow thin stream.
- If this is too thick, add a little more oil.
- Put on your salad in small amounts, this is powerful!
- Bon Appetit!