Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is such a simple glazed chicken recipe. It is delicious for those nights you want something easy. Give it a try, you will love it as much as we do.
- 1⁄2 cup thick & chunky salsa
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 frying chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- Heat grill.
- In small bowl, combine the salsa,lime juice and chili powder.
- Mix well.
- Place chicken on grill, skin side down over low heat.
- Cook 45 to 60 minutes or until chicken is fork tender.
- Turn once and brush frequently with glaze during last 15 minutes of cooking.
- Bring any remaining glaze to boil.
- Serve as sauce with chicken.