Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I don't remember where we got this recipe but it is really good. It's amazing how much flavor the pork picks up in such a short marinating time!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin (2 total)
- 1⁄4 cup frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Butterfly each pork tenderloin by cutting lengthwise 3/4 of the way through tenderloin, being careful not to cut through completely.
- Open tenderloins; place in ziplock bag.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour over tenderloins and turn to coat.
- Seal bag and let marinate at room temperature 10 minutes.
- Cook on grill 12-15 minutes, turning once.
- Cut into serving-sized pieces.
This was so easy to prepare. The marinade is a snap to put together and the tenderloin grills up in just a few moments. I think I would have liked a little more of the lime flavoring in the meat. I'm not sure if marinating it longer will help -- but I think the next time I make this I might grate a little lime zest into the marinade. We have some of the pork left over and I plan on making some fajitas out of it. I liked this a lot. It's especially nice because you can have a lovely dinner on the table in 30 minutes.
This is a great recipe if you want something a little different and don't have a lot of time to marinate. It is especially good served with Jasmine rice.
Thanks for a very good recipe. I am going to do this again because it is tasty et very fast cooked.