1/1 Photo of Lime Holiday Salad
Pvt Amys Mom's Note:
This is a light Jello salad that works well in a Jello mould or just in a bowl. We have served this every Thanksgiving and Christmas for as long as I can remember. I suppose you could try other Jello Flavors, but we like the Lime so much, I never have.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the marshmallow in the milk, over low heat, stirring frequently.
- 2Put lime Jello mix into a large bowl.
- 3Pour the melted marshmallow mixture over the Jello and mix well.
- 4Break cream cheese into small pieces in to the Jello mixture and stir until well blended.
- 5Add drained pineapple and mix.
- 7Whip the cream and fold in to the Jello mixture with the mayonnaise.
- 8Pour into Jello mold (or bowl) and chill until firm.
- 9(You can substitute Cool Whip for the whipped cream if so desired, I just used the 2/3 cup measuring cup, and filled it up twice, it turned out good!).
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lime Holiday Salad
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 374.8
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 73.5 mg
- Sodium 289.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 22.5 g
- Protein 4.7 g