Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
The first batch of rice disappeared within seconds so I doubled this recipe the next day. I'm posting it as it's listed, but fair warning you won't have leftovers. Recipe courtesy of all.recipes.com.
- 473.18 ml water
- 14.79 ml butter
- 236.59 ml long-grain white rice
- 4.92 ml lime zest
- 29.58 ml fresh lime juice
- 118.29 ml cilantro, chopped
- Bring the water to a boil and stir the butter and rice into the water.
- Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer until the rice is tender, about 20 minutes.
- Stir the lime zest, lime juice, and cilantro into the cooked rice just before serving.