Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Cooking time is chilling time. Herb butters are a nifty way to spice up any meal. I like herbed butters as a quick easy way to flavor frozen or canned veggies. Just add a dab of herbed butter and heat up the veggies. You can substitute margarine for the butter.
- Let butter soften to room temperature.
- Beat in other ingredients.
- Pack butter into molds or crocks or form balls with a melon baller.
- Chill for at least 3 hours before serving.
- Can be stored for upto 1 month in the refrigerator or 3 months in the freezer.
I don't know if I had the world's juiciest lime or what, but I had to use an entire cup of butter just to get the ingredients to combine. The flavor is very tart. I tried some on toasted herb bread, and it made a refreshing change. Thanks for posting!
Very tasty! This will be great on corn! Thanks!
I steamed some broccoli and topped it with this mixture. I liked the zest on top of the broccoli. Made for *Zaar Tag* game 2007