Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
This is quick and easy. Can be served as the salad for a light luncheon
- 1 (1 lb) can applesauce
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime gelatin
- 1 cup carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- Combine applesauce and gelatin in saucepan.
- Cook and stir till gelatin dissolves.
- Gently stir in soda.
- Pour into 3-cup mold and chill until firm.
Sorry, neither my dh nor I liked this very much. Lime jello is our favorite and I thought it sounded great but it was not what I expected, I think maybe the jello should be disolved in hot water and lemon-lime soda used in place of cold water then fold in applesauce when jello is partially set would improve on taste.