Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe comes from my dear friend Pat! I can remember her making these at Easter and still does to this day! They are easy, fun to make and pretty!
- Beat egg;.
- Add rest of ingredients and beat well.
- Drop by teaspoon full on to lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake for 5 minutes at 375 degrees until golden brown.
- As soon as you remove the round sponge cake from oven, while still warm, fold over into a cone shape and hold in place with a wooden toothpick.
- When completely cooled, fill centers with whipped cream (can use a cake decorating bag and tip or put whip cream in a ziploc bag and cut corner off to squeeze into cone).
- Cut a thin strip of peach and insert into whipped cream at wide part of cone to look like a lily.