Recipe by AlwaysHungry
I ripped this recipe straight from Amy Sedaris' hilarious entertaining book "I Like You: Hospitality Under the Influence." It's terribly fattening and wonderfully delicious! I use 8 ounces regular cream cheese and 8 ounces light cream cheese. I use walnuts or pecans.
Top Review by CookieMonster2323
Oooh! This was a GOOD-A gouda cheese ball! I halved the recipe and ended up making it twice in one week (once for a work potluck and then again for a family get together). It was such a hit! The creamy, smoked gouda and the A1 are so awesome together! Tremendous! Thank you!!
- 2 cups shredded smoked gouda cheese
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons milk
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons steak sauce
- 1 cup chopped nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring all ingredients to room temperature.
- Beat the Gouda, cream cheese, butter, milk and steak sauce together in a bowl until combined.
- Chill overnight.
- Roll the mixture into a ball.
- Roll the ball in the chopped nuts.
- Serve at room temperature with ritz or club crackers.