Smoky Cheese Ball
photo by tcourto
- Ready In:
1 large ball
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped fine (green only)
- 1 (2 ounce) package Buddig beef, chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Accent seasoning
- 2 ounces pecan chips
- Let cream cheese soften at room temperature 15-20 minutes.
- Mix throughly the first 5 ingredients.
- Form into a ball.
- Roll ball in pecan chips.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve with crackers.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!