1/4 Photos of Lil Kids French Toast
i make this for my lil kids ( grandkids ) when they come to stay @ ninis house overnight they like it so much they wont put syrup on it !
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1whip eggs til frothy, put in pie dish.
- 2add half and half to and whip to combine.
- 3add cinnamon and nutmeg to egg mixture and whip to combine.
- 4warm skillet over med- high heat add margarine to hot skillet.
- 5briefly soak bread in egg mixture on each side.
- 6and to hot skillet and cook until golden brown on each side.
- 7serve hot with butter and syrup on the side.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lil Kids French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.1
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 137.3 mg
- Sodium 244.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 7.8 g